DSU: Pressure transducer
How energy efficiency is improved Simplest conversion of pressures into proportional standard signal.
Areas of application
For measuring pressures in liquids, gases and vapours. Non-wearing measurement procedure by means of contact-free inductive signal conversion.
• Pressure range: 0 to 25 bar
• Standard signal 0(2) to 10 V or 0(4) to 20 mA.
• Up to 110 °C and up to 40 bar maximum sensor values
• 24 V~/=, ± 20% supply voltage Technical description P
• Light-alloy housing with transparent cover made of impact-resistant thermoplastic
• Ambient temperature: -20 to +70 °C
• IP65 Y05043
• Standard housing-mounted plug with cable connector for cables from 6 to 10 mm in diameter
• Pressure connection G½"A
• Extensive range of accessories
top of page
Excluding Sales Tax
bottom of page